They say home is where your heart is… In addition to holding your heart, your house is one of the most important investments you will make during your lifetime. Be sure to protect your investment with a homeowner’s insurance policy that suits your needs.
Antigonish Farmers’ Mutual offers policies to address your insurance requirements relating to
- Homeowners Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Mobile (Mini) Home Insurance
- Tenant Insurance
Typical policies include:
- Fire and Extended Coverage – Coverage for perils including fire, windstorm, theft, vandalism, certain types of water damage and glass breakage. Optional coverage, such as liability coverage, contents replacement cost coverage can also be added.
- Broad Homeowners – Includes coverage on an all risk basis (with certain exclusions) on the building , coverage for 13 named perils on the contents and liability. Special enhanced features, such as addition living expense coverage, automatic coverage limits for outbuildings, coverage for credit card theft, and loss of food in a food freezer due to malfunction or power outage are also included.
- Comprehensive Homeowners – Nearly identical to the broad homeowner’s policy, with the added benefit of providing coverage on your household contents on an all risk basis which is subject to certain exclusions.
Other Optional Coverage
Additional optional coverage can be added to your homeowner policy. You may want to consider adding the following if they apply to you.
- Personal Article Floaters – all risk coverage (subject to certain exclusions) for several types of personal property such as jewelry, sports equipment, boats, computers and camera equipment.
- Sewer Backup Coverage – covers damages caused by the back up of sewers, septic tanks, eaves troughs or downspouts
- We know that every family is unique. By working with you to understand your insurance needs, we can mix and match coverage to tailor a plan that addresses your requirements. Contact an agent to learn more about our residential coverage and competitive rates.